Saturday, January 8, 2011

Busy ! Busy ! Busy !

gwehhh ! !
it's 2011 now ! ! 
ha3 . . i'm a little late right ? but , gwenchana ! :P
hu3 . .
been busy lately , since the 1 . 1 . 11 ~
wae ? gyah ! 
my niece , my nephews , my family !
n also , school ! !
to make it worse , the Public Speaking Competition ! !
warghh . . so many things going on around me right now ! 
n now , i have tons of homework to do , n another speech text to write .
so stressful , but i have to be strong !
plus , SHINee is having their 1st concert ! !
gwahhh ! so jealous of those Shawols who managed to went there . . >.<
how i wish i was there . . but , that's kinda impossible for me . .
because this year is a crucial year for me . . 
i got SPM ! ! 
huk3 . . n this year is (perhaps) my last year in school !
(since i don't have a plan to enter Form 6)
time does flew so fast right ?
i wonder if i'll be ok this year . . >.<"
i hope so , coz i don't want to disappoint my family . 
well of course , since i'm the only one who's still in school right now . . 
hu3 . . fighting ! ! (self-cheering)
well then , as for my ff , i'll try to update them every weekend , since it's impossible during weekdays . 
but only after i finish my public speaking competition . . 
(sighs) i'm in the state level now , after finishing 4th (which is awful) in the district level . 
hope i'll be able to redeem myself by getting into the top 3 for the next level . . 
can i get into the national level ? ? ?
MOLLA YO ! ! !
someone help me please ! ! hu3 . . 
until then , i'll call it a day now . . 
(bows 90 degree)
안녕히 가세요!
\\(^____________^)//

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eonnie hwaiting !!! u're sooo late !!! I've sent u a message but didn't reply it..but it's ok..I'm gonna just let it slide..by the way, my bufday is next week!! hope u'll be with me making wish and let's wish for our relationship..I miss u soo much!!

MinEun said...

ha3 . . thanks dear !
uh , mianhae for that ! no credit ! ! >.<
yeah , i know ~ can't wait ! :))
someone is going to turn 14 soon ! ! ^^
i'll try my best to be with u dongsaeng , but i can't promise since the next day (12th) is the day for the state level ! >.<"
hu3 . . miss u too ! :]]

kak peah said...

haha~ baru aq prasan post nie , haha~
HWAITING EUN UNNIE , bahaha~