Thursday, January 13, 2011

학교와 성가신 사람 . .

Hello , hello ! :)
gosh ! the public speaking competition ended already !
(relief) =.=
hu3 . . sadly , i didn't manage to get into the top3 . . 
i finished 4th , again ! :p
duh , that's not my day i guess . . but i'm glad that the 1st till 3rd place goes to Jempol ! :))
plus , i got to meet the Yamtuan Besar n his family ! ^^
i guess it's not that bad after all . . 
we're talking about Royal families ok ? ? ha3 . . stupid me . .
and all the contestants are really nice ! !
it's great meeting those people . . 
especially Chelsea , Mohan , Atifah n Alya (did i spell her name right ? >.<")
but i feel sorry for Ahn  as well . . 
i left her , sitting alone at the other table ! ! 
sorry dear . i'll treat u something nice later ok ? 
n , mianhae for ur perfume ! it slipped off my hand ! ! >.<
hu3 . . poor her , i didn't just left her alone , i broke her perfume as well ! 
aigoo . . what's wrong with me ? ?
did i got a mind-struck or what ? huk3 . .
well , let's leave that . i have other things to talk about . 
ofc , SCHOOL ! 
gyahh ! ! because of the competition , i left a lot of my class . 
n there's a pile of homework that need to be done as well ! ! 
i hope i'll manage to finished it in time . . 
just , teacher , wae do u have to give us tons of homework ? ? ? >.<
(sighs) guess , it's my duty as a student right ? :p
. l i f e .


n yeah , another thing is , an ANNOYING PERSON !
성가신 사람 !
uh , jinjja ! ! 
guess i never talk about this before . . 
but actually , i'm annoyed with someone right now . 
i mean , really annoyed . 
i don't want to curse , but , that person deserve it . . 
really deserve it . . 
well yeah , u copy me , i repeat , COPY !
my writing style , my post , n , even the way i communicate with people ? ?
seriously , what's wrong with u ? ? don't u have anything , that u own ? ?
did u have to copy someone for it ? ? this is not the first time after all . .
i've seen u copied somebody else before . 
n do u know what i think ? 
i think u should wake up n realize u're a copycat
yes , a COPYCAT
plus , stop pretending u're all nice n stuff la , u're making me sick
seeing u , as an existence , make me wanna kill someone . 
n i'm not joking . u're the reason of my mess
u , maggot ! 
see ? that's how i see u right now . as a maggot
repeat , MAGGOT .  
please , just stop copying me n go back to ur old style of writing . i hate people that copy me . 
really , really hate . 
n also , stop posting things like i used to post . 
if u really want to be what i used to be , do it in ur own way ! 
things u're doing right now , are exactly what i used to do . .
just , find something that really shows who u really are , rather than copying me n trying to be like me .
i'm not bragging , but that's the truth . . 
if it's not , u wouldn't copy me right ? ? :pp
if u still didn't change everything , seriously , everything , u're a real loser . 
again , LOSER . . 
so , WAKE UP WILL YA ? ? ? 
. asdfghjkl .



4 comments:

kak peah said...

why am i crying ?
GTFO Eun !
no sorry ! u broke my precious perfume ! it's OneW Drop u know ! haha~
i want ur roti cheese ! haha~
yea , there's a tons of HW rite ? *sigh*

whooaa ! calm yo tits Eun !
i know that person too !
YAHH COPYCAT ! STOP COPYING HER !
U WANNA DIE ? GTFO SOMEWHERE ! NOT HERE !
RAWWRRRRR !! *pffttt*

MinEun said...

hak3 . . :PP
lol , sorry gurl ! !
it's an accident ! ! >.<
roti cheese ? piece of cake ! :))
yahh ! ! hate them ! !

omo ! ! keep it gurl !
gyaahhh ! ! thanks Ahn ! !
u know me ! ! :))
*big hug

b0o said...

copycate?? siapakah itu tringin sgt unnie nk kenal dea .
hmmm cukup la gngu my syushi ..haishh

MinEun said...

hu3 . . eonni , i guess that person ta seda2 lgy . .
that person is really thick-headed n such a dim-wit i must say . . :P
sorry but , i hate that person ! !