Saturday, February 26, 2011

test, manga n manhwa !

hello ! hello !
annyeong all ! (bows)
gyahhh ! ! i'm dead beat !
this has been a tiring week ! :((
well , there's all this extra classes after school , then there's the marathon practice . . 
i'm TIRED ! >.<"
duhh . . 
plus , there's the monthly test next week !
damn it ! huk3 . . 
guess no online for me next week eh ? 
gawd . . how can i cope with that ? ? 
geez ~
well , let's leave that awful thing aside . .
as u all know , (probably u don't) i'm an OTAKU . 
yes , an otaku ! 
my manga collection is like , pile now ! !
it's part of me now . . can't seem to get it off me . . 
hu3 . . :D
and so , as an otaku , reading manga/manhwa/manhua online has been a part time job for me !
ku3 . . apart from Kpop , this is my another addiction !
anime ? duhh . . it's my life ! ku3 . .
so , recently , i found an awesome manhwa ! 
well , i've found tons already but this one has topped my list right after i read it !
i can't link it here so i'll just tell u what the title is . . 
it's "A Kiss To My Prince" by Kim Hee Eun . .
found the similarities ? ke3 . . it's just the 'Eun' . . LOL !
(forgive me for my randomness)
so , this manhwa is AWESOME ! 
seriously ! the plot , the characters , all !
it's pure awesome ! \\(>____________<)//
huk3 . . n , i'm really satisfied with the ending ! 
how i wish i can think of a story like this . . 
but that's impossible tho , since i'm just a mere school girl . . 
can't write/draw like that . . ku3 . . 
that's why i really envy those who can draw well ! >.<

(sigh) 
anyway , to any of u who knows any site where u can read comics online , hit that keyboard n read this manhwa !
u'll never regret it ! i'm sure ! :))
but hey , if u're not a manga/manhwa fans , gtfo ok ? :PP
i don't need anyone who can't accept criticism here . . :]
n don't question me ok ? i'm writing on my own will n power , so , if u don't like it , go piss someone else ! 
(this is not targeted to anyone ok ?)
n also , if u don't like what i write , don't read it ! :PP
i don't write for u , bishes !
don't go complaining here n there about what i wrote since it has nothing to do with u . . 
plus , this is my blog , so it's up to me to put anything in here right ?
LOL ! i can't believe u complaints about MY blog ! 
why don't u complaint about ur OWN blog ! 
how stupid can u be . . :P
so , u've read what i said right ? u should know urself now . . 
n as for u guys , please enjoy my blog , or just go away if u don't like it . . 
i'm not forcing anyone to read my blog after all . . :))
until then , i'll call it a day here . . 
annyeong ! !
\\(^_______________^)//

3 comments:

Lyeanna Wana said...

eh eh..ingat orang je suke bace manga..rupenye dye pong ketagih gok??
ohoho..best kan manga??

MinEun said...

ke3 . . opcos dear . . :DD

b0o said...

alamakk ..saje je menarik neyh .best nye lau line kat uma tuh laju ..best jugakk dpt bace . blog syushi ney pun jrg dpt bukak ..lau g uma maklong je bru ley stalk macam2 ..