Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kiss Ass !

lmaoo ~
i just think i need to say this since , well yeah , i'm a poop , so i have tons of time to waste ! :)
know what i hate the most in this world ?
KISS ASS !
duh , i just hate those who tag along with others n compliment them just so that the other party will like them . .
so freaking stupid !
what the hell girl ?
can't u just be straight ?
one time u said the other , next u said something else !
duhh . . how lame . . 
yeah , i'm not good myself but , i don't compliment others just so they like me . 
that's not my style . . if u hate me , go ahead , i don't care !
i don't give a single damn about those stuff !
so just shut the f*** up n get real , dummy !

i can't wait to come to school tomorrow . . 
i want to see how people treat a 'poop' like me . .
[coz idk that i'm a poop before , so yeah , how's that feel eh ?]
there's so much things that i don't know about myself . . 
geez , guys . . 
say hello to this new 'lazy , rude , show off poop' !
u can't find any other one like me . . 
so treasure this 'poop' of urs ! :D

SATISFIED ?

p/s: please learn n differentiate the use of 'your' and 'you're/you are' . it's simple . :P

1 comment:

b0o said...

haiyaa ! its so complicated