Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SHINee's Second Album !

SHINee’s Second Album!!


Omo ! !
SHINee released their second album ! !
The title track is Lucifer ! !
Along with it , there are 12 more superb songs ! !
I’ve already fallen for each of the songs !
One of my favorite is Quasimodo ! !
Lucifer ?
No doubt ! The song already took top place in my playlist !
Today , 20th July , they released it’s MV ! !
Omo! Omo!
Great MV !
완전히 빨려 들어가서!
*dies*
To put it right , I love all their new songs ! !
심각하게 , 정직하게 , 명확하게!
I love all of it ! !
But , it doesn’t make me forget about all their old songs ! !
Not at all ! !
말을 믿어! 거짓말 !
*dies again*
Now , I officially announce that I’ll be a SHINee World (Shawol) for as long as I can get my senses on them ! !
That means , till death do us apart !
And one more , I’m not going to give up on Minho oppa either ! !
So, stay away will ya ! !



그는 !



















No comments: